Sunday 30 January 2011

Week 3 - Days 2 and 3

Both runs  passed uneventfully, feeling good and enjoying the excercise.

Actually, I'm enjoying the indulgence that is half an hour to myself. Headphones on, head out the door and it's nice to not have to think about anything.

Stats: only 3 calories separates them. 292 and 295. 2.2 miles and 25 or 27 minutes.

Still not managing to get anything else done. I'm starting to tell myself that I'll get to three miles then start with the rest.

Will have to sort it out soon, though, as I've just gone and entered the Newham 10k Classic!

I truly hope this doesn't come back to haunt me, but I'm quite excited about it. I mentioned that I have tried C25K before. I did extend it an ran up tp about 7/8 miles, but that was 3 years ago (leading up to my wedding). Anyway, it's done now!

No comments:

Post a Comment