Wednesday 12 January 2011

C25K - Week 1 Session 2

Cycling home from work, on the way to doing session 2 of Couch to 5k, and disaster struck!

In the middle of an intersection there was an almight ping from the frontmech and it came apart from the frame of my bike. The bolt had sheared off and I had to walk to my local bike shop to get it repaired.

This all took time so I decided to combine the walk home with the 2nd workout. With my pack containing my day's necessities. And my bike shoes on!

I took it easy as I don't think the cleated soles on my shoes are ideal for running, but I got it done in the end.

There are no stats available as Cardio Trainer didn't record it properly.

Sill, workout 2 done.

And my bike will get a service, new chain and a new cassette. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment